Welcome to Janathi Message

Ask The Imam Question and Answer

1033 My friend`s fiancée is a Swedish single lady and my friend is an Arab Emirate married man. They cannot get married in Scandinavia or European countries, where the No impediments certificate and examination are required.

In Arab Emirates the lady would need the resident visa which the fiancée and my friend were unable to arrange. Where in the Muslim countries my friend and her fiancée can get married in the easiest and cheapest way?

What documents are needed to prepare in advance? Both persons are Muslims and they want to avoid too tedious procedures and bureaucracy.
Ask the Imam facility has been set up to educate people in Islam. We are not here to provide this type of information. Please find other avenues to attain this information.

(Answered by: Hafiz Mohammed Akhtar)
Category (Others)