Welcome to Janathi Message

Ask The Imam Question and Answer

1121 A girl from US, who was into drugs and alcohol, like her stepfather made her an addict to drugs and her best friend made her an alcoholic and she had sex with 12 men and lived with a man for 4 years and has a baby without marriage from him and he left her, never signed the birth certificate, she was jobless and ashamed of her past, before she met me online and I asked her to repent truly and start reading the Quran, she has even brought a hard copy of Quran, left pork, alcohol, learning to pray and wants to convert, can I marry her?
Similar questions to the one you have asked have been previously answered. Please refer to Q451 along with others on our website and inshallah the answers will be suffice in answering your question.

Please also refer to similar answered questions regarding marriage, on our website.

(Answered by: Hafiz Mohammed Akhtar)
Category (Others)