Welcome to Janathi Message

Ask The Imam Question and Answer

1288 I want to ask that, I want to marry someone other, but my family forcefully engaged to other one, without my consent (razamandi), the boy whom I want to marry also want to marry to me, please now what I do, if you have any Wazeefa that joined us please guideā€¦
Similar questions to yours have already been answered. Please refer to Q715 and Q1025.

(Answered by: Hafiz Mohammed Akhtar)
Category (Marriage / Divorce)