Welcome to Janathi Message

Ask The Imam Question and Answer

922 Sir I am married and from last 6 months I am at my parent’s house. I want to go back to my husband where as our parents are asking for divorce but I don’t want divorce due to my daughter.

Please tell some Dua which helps me to get out of this tough situation. My husband and in-laws are not in touch with us. Please help me?
We pray that Allah (S.W.T) makes things easy for you. Please keep the intension of getting back together with your husband for the sake of Allah (S.W.T) and recite “Ya Wadudu” in abundance.

Please also refer to Question 68 on our website.

(Answered by: Hafiz Mohammed Akhtar)
Category (Marriage / Divorce)